Hi, everyone. I am Harry Williams, a poor teacher who struts and frets his hour in front of the dry erase board and can see retirement just over the horizon. Currently, you can find my classroom in Deer Park, TX. Years of teaching science, technology applications and teacher workshops led to the creation of this site. After looking around, you will soon notice this is not your typical web design and development site. What you see here started as a word -of-mouth, one-thing-led-to-another kind of business. If you are in need of a web site or looking for someone to teach a web workshop for a fair price, give a “moonlighting” teacher a chance.
- Graduate of West Hardin High School, Saratoga, TX
- Graduate of Lamar University, Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education, 1987
- Graduate of the University of Houston, Clear Lake – Masters of Science in Instructional Technology, 2000.
- 1997 – Present: Teacher at Deer Park High School
- 1992 – 1997: Teacher at Port Neches – Groves High School
- 1987 – 1992: Teacher at High Island High School
Odds and Ends
- Teaching technology applications (with a strong background in HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks) led to freelance web work.
- Conducted Trainings and Teacher Workshops for Deer Park ISD, Port Neches – Groves ISD, Fort Worth ISD, Arlington ISD, and Pasadena ISD – focusing on Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and CSS.
- Conducted Trainings and Teacher Workshops for TCEA – designed training for the Web Academy focusing on Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and CSS.
- I think I Love Lucy is the greatest television show, ever – Lucille Ball was a genius.
- I love to play tennis.
- Yorkshire Terriers are the best dogs.
- I have never seen the Saratoga Light – but haven’t given up hope.
- Bacon makes everything better.